The IwGame Engine has been in development for around 6 months now and although we’ve received lots of feedback regarding bug reports and feature requests we would like to know your opinions on the current state of the engine. Here are a few questions to consider:
- Is IwGame difficult to use, if so can you suggest any improvements that we could make to make it easier to use?
- How are you finding the current feature set? Is anything particularly buggy, hard to use or simply missing something?
- What’s the next BIG feature for you, what would you really like to see come next?
- How are you finding using XOML? Do you prefer the declarative approach or do you prefer to code things up in C++ instead. Can you suggest any improvements you would like to see?
- If you have recently stopped using IwGame, what made you leave? Was there a better option and if so, what was the deal making features?
This is the opportunity to have your say, any feedback that you can provide is greatly appreciated and will help steer the direction of the IwGame engine.