The guys over at Marmalade have just released v 5.1.7 of the Marmalade SDK, changes include:
– All platforms: Fixed IwHTTP failing due to network failure during an operation
– PlayBook: Added detailed PlayBook setup and distribution information to
the Platform Guide and fixed distribution deployments.
– PlayBook: Add support for S3E_DEVICE_LOCALE and S3E_DEVICE_LANGUAGE.
– Symbian: Changed s3eCamera to clear out the GL context after stopping. This is
to free up VRAM on the Symbian Anna devices.
– PlayBook: Add support for assing to shared data folder via rst:// drive.
App must specify new playbook-access-shared deployment option
since accessing will bring up user confirmation dialog.
– iOS: Fixed s3eIOSGameCenter not working on devices running iOS 5.
Very welcome news on the IwHttp fix and great news for those deploying to Playbook and those using Game Center on iOS 5
Keep up the great work Marmalade!
You can grab the latest version of the Marmalade SDK from http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/downloads
if you’ve just returned from a recent trip to Mars and don’t know what the Marmalade SDK is then take a look at http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/marmalade