I’ve been tracking the positions and MAU of Facebook Messenger Instant Games for a while now. I track them for many reasons include:
- Get an overall picture of where all IG games are at
- Get an overall picture of how IG itself is performing
- Analyse which games are rising / falling
- Guess at how much developers are roughly earning
- Spot clones and dodgy developers
- See how my own games and performing
I use this information to improve my own games. Whilst its not offered much success for me it may do to some. With that in mind I am posting a much stripped down version of the charts here to enable other developers can utilise some of the information and help improve their own games / track where their games are at in the grand scheme of things.