New here? What’s IwGame? IwGame is an open source free to use cross platform game engine for iPhone, iPad, Android, Bada, Playbook, Symbian, Windows Mobile, LG-TV, Windows and Mac, built on top of the Marmalade SDK. You can find out more and download the SDK from our IwGame Engine page.
Well I feel quite shell-shocked, I’ve been working flat out and its taken a few days but I finally got the first draft of the documentation done for IwGame.
The documentation consists of an 81 page document in PDF, Word and OpenOffice formats and is located in the Docs folder in the IwGame distribution. Its a first draft so please expect lots of mistakes including quite probably some quite embarrassing auto correction mistakes.
As I was producing the documentation I found a number of holes that needed to be plugged, hence an update along with the documentation:
Here are the changes for IwGame v0.250:
- Added first draft of IwGame engine manual in PDF, Word 97 and OpenOffice formats.
- Added CIwGame::BringSceneToFont() to allow bringing of scenes to the top of the scene stack
- Added naming to animations in CIwGameAnim
- Added ne findAnimation() methods to CIwGameAnimManager
- CIwGameSound SetVolume and SetPitch() now taking floating point values
- Added support for active and visibility to CIwGameScene scenes
- Fixed some string comparison issues
- Can now stop auto ad requests using CIwGameAdsView::setNewAdInterval(0)
- Fixed issue where bad ad requests were not timing out in CIwGameAdsView
Now its time get back on with my life 🙂