Spent some spare time over the last few weeks noting down information that I do not want to forget regarding Facebook Instant Games development. I’ve been away from it for a bit and plan to spend more time away from it so want a nice easy reference for when I return.
I decided to turn my notes into a bunch of Facebook Instant Game tutorials to help other budding game developers out there.
You can read the tutorials here.
The individual links to each are:
- Introduction to Facebook Instant Games
- Setting up Your Development Environment
- Basic Facebook Instant Games Integration
- Getting the Players Information
- Saving and Loading Game State
- Entry point data
- Working with Contexts
- Connected Players
- Monetising your Game with Adverts
- Monetising your Game with In-app Purchases
- Working with Leaderboards
- Game Switching and Shortcuts
- Logging Analytics Events
- Working with Chat Bots
- Social Sharing
- Real-time Messaging
- IGX SDK and Moving Beyond Facebook Instant Games
- Introduction to Booty5 Game Engine and Editor
I will cover more topics when I return.