The latest and greatest version of the Marmalade SDK is now available here
- C++11 support now available.
- Apple Pencil pressure reading is now supported on iPad Pro in addition to existing 3D Touch support.
- Slide Over and Split View multitasking now available to Marmalade apps on supported iPad models.
- Compression of assets in APKs on Android is now supported.
- Windows 10 ARM builds can now be directly deployed to any attached device without any special configuration.
- s3eCamera can now return high quality still images on Android, rather than the viewfinder preview.
- s3eWebView updated to use newer version of Chromium Embedded Framework on Windows Desktop.
A full list of changes is available here.