Booty5 the HTML5 Game Maker v1.9.1b is now available for free download.
- Scale and angle are now affected in multiple actor selections
- Editor export properties now supports smoothing property that will enable / disable anti-aliasing during rendering
- Added support for rounding pixels to actors, if disabled then pixel coordinates will be rounded to integer values, can improve performance but at a cost of lower precision rendering
- Removed some currently unused options from sprite and label
- Font size and face separated in labels
- Font weight added to label
- Editor now shows text preview
- Exported collision flags are now used by engine
- Added vertices snap to shape editor
- Added new Collision Flags example
- Fix: Convex shapes were not exporting correctly
- Fix: Some properties such as actor scale were not exporting correctly with an export precision of 0
- Added new property to Actor called round_pixels, when set to true vertices will be rounded to integer which can speed up rendering significantly
- Added support for collision flags to physics fixtures (category, mask and group index)
The Booty5 HTML5 game manual ebook has also been updated.