More happy coding evenings and weekends for me means more juicy features for you. Well, that’s a bit of a fib, the latest version 1.3 is more of a tidy up and documentation phase. I’ve spent a few hours each evening this week putting together the Booty5 introduction and the Booty5 API reference and along the way I ended up tidying up the source code. By the way, did I mention that the minified version of Booty5 without Box2D functionality is only 50k!
- Added more comments
- Actor setters now only dirty transform if a change is made
- Actor.findActorDeep() removed
- Actor.findActor() has additional parameter that allows recursive searching
- Actor.sendToBack() added
- Actor.addFixture() now returns the created fixture
- Actor.addJoint() now returns the created joint
- Scenes now active property which can be used to pause processing
- Scenes will now still be processed when not visible
- Scene.findActorDeep() removed
- Scene.findActor() has additional parameter that allows recursive searching
- Scene.sendToBack() added
I’m hoping to have full support for Booty5 in the up and coming next beta release of the Goji Editor, so watch this space.