AppEasy the cross platform mobile game and app development system using XOML and Lua has received a new major update. See http://www.appeasymobile.com for more details. AppEasy is currently in FREE open beta.
* Scene property can now be retrieved from actors
* physics lib now has setJointBodyA and setJointBodyB
* Actor, scene, camera and user properties can now all be set via a string, number, boolean or vector types (Optimisation)
* Added new Ads example (inner-active and leadbolt, we will add more to the mix in the future and turn it into a first class API)
* BUG FIX: Crash when passing no table to template.from()
* BUG FIX: Incorrect web view size / position on Android
You should find that the new way to set properties is much faster than setting them with strings as the data does not need to be converted from string to the required format.
The Ads example is also directly usable, just edit the Lua code behind file and change the id’s to your own!