Well, I finally learnt how to use Github, well just enough to get projects on there (I’m quite lazy really).
I recently found the need to save PNG files from one of our Marmalade SDK based apps so I had to pull in the latest libpng and zlib projects. Anyway, i put the resulting projects onto Github for other Marmalade SDK developers to use. You will find these projects at:
I also found the need to get the Android media library to scan images that my app was exporting. At present, it would appear that the Android system only rescans media when you insert or turn the SD card back on, so I had to find a way of making the Android system scan my created image files so they are available to my own and other Android applications immediately, which led to the MediaScanner project which is also on Github: